In about a month’s time, on May 24, Big Law Business will host its 3rd annual Summit in Manhattan.
As is tradition, we’ll round up some of the top minds in the legal world in a display of how some of the country’s most prominent attorneys do business.
This year, the event takes place at Bloomberg’s headquarters at 731 Lexington Avenue in New York City and is invitation only.
Seats are being held primarily for senior business leaders in the legal profession, including chief legal officers, general counsel, managing partners, practice group leaders and C-Suite executives.
Some of the day’s speakers include:
• Megan Murphy, Editor, Bloomberg Businessweek
• Eric Grossman, Chief Legal Officer and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
• Mary Jo White, Senior Chair, Debevoise & Plimpton
• Stephen Cutler, Vice Chairman, JPMorgan Chase
• Peter Beshar, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Marsh & McLennan Companies
• Aristedes Mahairas, FBI Special Agent in Charge, Special Operations/Cyber Division, New York Office